https://www.margill.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/margill-icon-news.jpg 100 100 David Beauregard https://www.margill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/jur-logo-margill-avec-spacer-top_EN-300x73.png David Beauregard2019-03-01 14:08:102019-05-02 17:40:54Setting up automatic emails (reminders) to your borrowers
Margill Automatic Emails…
- Allow you to have Margill send out emails automatically a few days before a payment is due, to remind your borrower to pay.
- You can send reminders to all your borrowers or only the ones that don’t pay so well or on time…
- The system can automatically email your borrower that a payment was returned NSF
- The system can automatically email your borrower that the last payment of the loan is coming up and that the renewal date is close
- Or emails can be sent based on any other “Line statuses” that you have set up