The Margill Team is proud to formally announce the release of Margill Loan Manager 4.4. It is a really impressive version with a host of new features.
Here are the six most important improvements:
- Blocking historical transactions
- Alerts: Use templates with merged data to send automatic emails and Mail to SMS to borrowers (example: upcoming payment alert and bounced payment alert)
- Great enhancement of the Document Merge tool to create contract templates, invoices and statements
- New Line Statuses: Interest Charged and Interest Paid
- Compulsory fields
- Pre-Authorized Payments (Perceptech-Acceo): Direct Management of Rejected Payments and Addition of Automatic Fees
A Webinar will be held Wednesday, December 19 at 11:00 AM Eastern time (North America). You can join by following this link : Margill Webinar
If you cannot attend or have missed it, you can still follow the same link and watch it.
See you there!
- Manage your loans efficiently without any hassleMay 22, 2019 - 8:14 pm
- Margill Loan Manager latest version 4.4 and upcoming 5.0 – New features now on web siteMay 1, 2019 - 7:25 pm
- How can I enter multiple payments and advances in a loan without having to enter them one by one? I have over 100 in one loan. I have the data in Excel.April 27, 2019 - 5:04 pm
- Can Margill software be used for HOA (Home Owners Association) collections along with the interest calculation?April 19, 2019 - 4:20 pm