The Margill Team is proud to formally announce the release of Margill Loan Manager 4.4. It is a really impressive version with a host of new features.
Here are the six most important improvements:
- Blocking historical transactions
- Alerts: Use templates with merged data to send automatic emails and Mail to SMS to borrowers (example: upcoming payment alert and bounced payment alert)
- Great enhancement of the Document Merge tool to create contract templates, invoices and statements
- New Line Statuses: Interest Charged and Interest Paid
- Compulsory fields
- Pre-Authorized Payments (Perceptech-Acceo): Direct Management of Rejected Payments and Addition of Automatic Fees
A Webinar will be held Wednesday, December 19 at 11:00 AM Eastern time (North America). You can join by following this link : Margill Webinar
If you cannot attend or have missed it, you can still follow the same link and watch it.
See you there!
- Setting up automatic emails (reminders) to your borrowersMarch 1, 2019 - 2:08 pm
- Total Flexibility in your Payment SchedulesFebruary 28, 2019 - 7:52 pm
- CANADA : Alert to borrowers and lenders: Significant changes to lessee accounting standardsFebruary 20, 2019 - 5:52 pm
- Expensive Loans to Desperate People Built This $90 Billion IndustryFebruary 15, 2019 - 3:13 pm