The Margill Team is proud to formally announce the release of Margill Loan Manager 4.4. It is a really impressive version with a host of new features.
Here are the six most important improvements:
- Blocking historical transactions
- Alerts: Use templates with merged data to send automatic emails and Mail to SMS to borrowers (example: upcoming payment alert and bounced payment alert)
- Great enhancement of the Document Merge tool to create contract templates, invoices and statements
- New Line Statuses: Interest Charged and Interest Paid
- Compulsory fields
- Pre-Authorized Payments (Perceptech-Acceo): Direct Management of Rejected Payments and Addition of Automatic Fees
A Webinar will be held Wednesday, December 19 at 11:00 AM Eastern time (North America). You can join by following this link : Margill Webinar
If you cannot attend or have missed it, you can still follow the same link and watch it.
See you there!
- Margill Loan Manager 5.0 now available!September 10, 2019 - 8:21 pm
- Cuomo Signs Bill Cracking Down on Small-Business-Loan AbusesSeptember 4, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- Wall Street Prepares for the End of a Crucial BenchmarkAugust 28, 2019 - 1:54 pm
- Supreme Court of Canada considers litigation funding for the first timeAugust 23, 2019 - 3:16 pm