You are installing a Margill product and do not see your mapped network drive on Windows 10. Here is how to solve this in many cases anyways…
This is not as difficult as it seems…
Turn on SMB Direct from the Windows Features and edit the registry key called EnableLinkedConnections.
- Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Select the check box next to the SMB Direct feature to turn it on.
To configure the EnableLinkedConnections registry value:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start programs and files box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then right-click the registry subkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.
- Point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type EnableLinkedConnections, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click EnableLinkedConnections, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.